Saturday, July 17, 2010

4 minute - I my me mine

I'm supposed to have a lot of things to blog about... graduation.. world cup finals... sucky movies (predators and frozen) and some other stuff.. then again i'm just too lazy.

To summarize, the team I predicted to win the world cup won it. Nuff said bout football. Graduation.. like FINALLY! Lazy to post pictures now cz I dont have it on this lappy.. maybe some other day. Movies? DONT watch predators and frozen in the cinema.. totally wasted my money..

Gonna catch Inception by Christopher Nolan tomorrow, the GENIUS that gave us Dark Knight and Memento (those who haven't watched Memento please do, it's a very good movie. A bit on the psychological side but its good). I hope it's as good as his past movie, movies have been terribly disappointing nowadays.

Gonna leave you with a pic of my new obsession.. The cute Kwon So Hyun from 4minute =)

No comments: