Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Retards..

Like how immature and selfish are people nowadays? It's fine if you want to catch a glimpse of her. It's fine if you want to snap some shots from far away. It's fine if you follow her around from a distance. It's even fine if you go up to her and say hi and leave. But why the hell must people spread news on where ever she's going? To let other fans catch a glimpse of her? Oh how considerate of you all. Have you all ever thought that all she wants to do is have a relaxing holiday with her family and not going around entertaining fans?

To publisize her whereabouts will only mean large groups of people stalking her where ever she goes. If that isn't bad enough, people had to go around SCREAMING her name. It doesn't stop with the stalking and screaming, some asshole had to go and shuff his camera right into her face to snap a pic which obviously upsetted her. Hey retard, you want pictures? ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET! What's the point of taking a picture at point blank range?

She finally has some time off after more than a year of promotions, cfs, radios, variety shows and musicals. Was it so hard to just give her some space with her family?

I really hope she enjoyed her trip in sg despite all those idiots making it difficult for her and her family. If none of the 9 girls ever goes to sg for a holiday anymore, we all know why.

P.S: Now people probably will say I would do the same if I was in front of her but sorry, the most I would do is take pictures from far WITHOUT FLASH. I know better than to ruin the chances of her telling the other 8 that she had a good time here with her family.

P.P.S: I know I shouldn't get so worked up, it's not like I know her personally but I can't help it.

P.P.P.S: Got so worked up that I didn't even mention that I was talking about Tae Yeon visiting Singapore these 2 days.

No comments: