Tuesday, June 15, 2010

aih.. parents are pressuring me to get a job now... they're asking me to come back to Malaysia and work... but it's not that easy.. I can't just decide to come back and leave everything in Singapore...

My room is 1 thing.. if I were to leave I would definitely need to look for a replacement and it won't be easy to look for somebody now... My parents thinks it's ok to let my housemates look for a replacement by themselves but that's not the right way to do things. The room is under me and it is my responsibility not theirs. I can't just tell them "hey, I'm gonna work in Malaysia. Bye". Just because there's no written contract for the tenancy doesn't mean I don't have to be responsible.

There's also a lot of things to consider when I work here. How bout transportations? I can't freaking rely on the public transport, it's like asking me to bet on North Korea to win the world cup.

Then there's my stuff and my bank accounts and other miscellaneous things...

I know I am currently wasting a lot of time and money. I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO REPEAT THIS FACT TO ME. It's not like I don't care or anything. I go to sleep EVERY NIGHT thinking about the time and money and wasting. So just stop repeating it to me.

I think I'm starting to regret not going for that teaching interview..........

Anybody got lubang for a half-decent job in Singapore? ANYTHING will do, just as long as it's full-time and the pay's not far below 2k.. (Yes I'll take shits below 2k too if it's an acceptable job).

4 comments:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Try looking for positions within NUS?

-xander- said...

hmm, where do I look? the ejob only lists outside jobs. I don't know where to look for inside jobs

Cheng Eng Aun said...

http://www.nus.edu.sg/careers/

Just go to Potential Staff > Current Vacancies!

-xander- said...

hey thanks, will take a look