Friday, May 28, 2010

Phew..

So my situation isn't so bad after all... a big misunderstanding leading me to some over-reacting. Things are still bad though, just not to the extend of destroying my near-future... I'm just so thankful that the light is starting to shine brighter now.

I'm still hoping that everything else goes well though, my convo.. is VERY important to me not because I'm graduating... but because my parents practically waited for this for so long... I've already delayed it by a year... this MUST happen or else I will never forgive myself for disappointing my parents.

I think I should start feeling grateful for every good thing that happens from now on.. even the small things. To be hammered repeatedly by bad things the past few days has just made me realized that life is really unpredictable, mistakes and bad luck are inevitable.

Some times I forget my parents drop by my blog from time to time... though I should refrain myself from blogging about bad things.... but it's pretty inevitable sometimes.. I need a place to release all these shit and I feel comfortable writing here... (Don't worry dad, not many people reads my blog anyway.. Only my closest friends do, I got nothing to hide from them)

By the way, to those few that reads.. Sorry for worrying you. Everything SHOULD be fine. Thanks for caring. =)

P.S: ESPN got back to me on my job application, asked me to answer a few essay like questions via email. They probably send the email to many other applicants but at least there's progress instead of having no news like my other applications. Really hope this go through, I think I'll enjoy doing research/writing on sports rather than engineering.

1 comment:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Glad everything is okay - hope you'll get the job you love soon!