Thursday, May 27, 2010

Praying for a better tomorrow..

It's been pretty tiring emotionally for me the past few days. So many bad news and things just rushed into my life that I could barely hold myself together. My mind is starting to clear now and I'm just hoping everything will just turn for the good. I guess the movie outing with my friends yesterday did help me calm down a bit. (Just when I thought things are getting better, my mom told me that a relative of mind passed away this morning.. Rest in Peace dear uncle, little time and words were shared between us but those little things will always be remembered)

I'm starting to see light shining on my immigration problems but nothing is confirmed until those ICA people actually reply my email. ITcare people in NUS too better reset my password ASAP because i need to change my mailing address and my passport number in MYISIS.

Somehow got a spot in Daily K-pop News' website as an editor. Wasn't really thinking when I sent in my application. Oh well, since I'm practically checking kpop news everytime I get online, I guess posting and editing a bit of news wouldn't be so bad. It's not like I have anything better to do. Thinking of going back to writing/proof-reading for e-sports too, not sure whether Flash Gaming (formerly Gameworkssg) will be willing to take me back after I abandoned them during my exam periods.. LOL

Guess I'll just concentrate on getting my admin stuff with ICA settled first.

P.S: Bangkok concert postponed.... I don't know how to break the news to my parents after asking them to book the tickets 1 month ago (nobody was injured or dead back then). Kinda hard to break another bad news to them after the immigration incident.

No comments: