Wednesday, November 4, 2009

안녕......


소녀, 사랑을 만나다 - K.Will with 소녀시대 티파니

I just love this song... I felt our dear Tiffany did a much better job here compared to her own single "By Myself". It felt as though she was trying to hard in By Myself but in this song she's just beautiful. K. Will's dreamy vocals helped a lot too though =p

Just finished my last Korean tutorial class yesterday and I felt terrible after class. The moment 박지영(I think it's spelt this way =p) 선생님 told us that it was the final tutorial class with her and thank us for the fun she had through the semester, a rush of sadness and regret came to me. It's really sad for it to end so quickly. Korean tutorials were probably the only tutorials where I enjoyed myself in NUS. I love our 선생님 and the other students in the class. It was a short time and if you think about it we've never really done much but you can't deny that there's a certain bond created from the little interactions we had in class.

I regret not being able to get closer to my classmates. I'm kind of an introvert and it takes time for me to get comfortable in conversing with new people. Obviously I took too long to get comfortable and before I knew it, the semester is ending. We'll all be meeting 1 more time for the final skit and oral presentation next week though, I hope we have time to exchange contacts then. Will really love to keep in touch with some of them.

I'll really miss 박지영 선생님. She's been a wonderful and patient tutor. As I was saying goodbye to her she told me "Sorry for making fun of you all the time, it's been real fun in class" in Korean and that really mad me sad and sorry. I felt sorry that I've been a tad bit lazy in memorizing my vocab and it's sad that I won't be able to see her in level 2 Korean next year because it's my final year. Sigh.. 박지영 선생님이 사랑해요. 보고 싶어요.

Engineer? hmm..........

No comments: