Friday, August 14, 2009

Jessica & Onew - 1년 後(One Year Later)

A lot has been on my mind lately but everytime I try to type it out, nothing appears. I find it hard to put my feelings and thoughts into words nowadays.

My appeals are not looking good.. I've already been rejected by 2 different parties and now it all comes down to Engineering Faculty's undergrad admins decisions. It's kinda frustrating not knowing what modules I will be studying next week when it's already the end of week 1. Hope everything gets settled soon.

UFO has ended and I must say the freshies this year are amazingly crazy. I didn't join them much but it was easy to see how "on" these year's freshmen were compared to those of 2 years back. Kudos to this year's organizing committee and the seniors involve.

Last week's annual National Day steamboat/bbq gathering was fantastic. Good food coupled with great company just made it a perfect night. It's been quite some time since a MSL event had such a happy atmosphere.

I've been learning Korean by myself for quite a bit via a website lately. Kind of got the hang of the simple vowels and consonants so I'm actually able to read out quite a number of words but I don't know what they mean unless it's in my limited Korean vocab that was build while watching shows/listening to music =p

I've been a bit moody lately.. Simple comments can make my temper explode.. I'm not sure what's the reason for the mood swings but I'm sorry for it. Will try to control my temper as much as possible....

Through experience, I've learned to not put too much hope into anything because the more hope you have the more it hurts when it shatters....

No comments: