Thursday, August 6, 2009

혼자

Aih.. I got outbidded for my Korean class and to make things worst I did not bid for anything else. So I'm stuck here now without any confirm modules yet. I'm really not happy with the bidding system now. =(

I sent an appeal for my modules. Let's just hope the fact that I'm a final sem student will get me my modules. In the mean time, I still have to hunt for emergency modules just in case my appeals fails.

I saw something on the way back from the mrt station to my house yesterday that made me feel 고독한. Sometimes I wonder what have I done wrong for the past few years to be exiled.

Really not in the mood to stay at home alone now... but I have no where to go.. no one to turn too... should have went back to Malaysia... I miss the weekly movie/futsal/tar kei sessions.. I miss the food.. I miss my friends... I miss my family.. Fucking hate this place

No comments: