Monday, August 17, 2009

It's a cruel world....

Went to Kbox to celebrate Yin Chau's birthday and the singing session couldn't have came at a better time. Of course It's a pleasure to celebrate Chau's birthday with the gang but lately I haven't been at my best moods. It's been awhile since I've had the chance to sing my lungs out and 5 hours of singing was really a relieve to my stressed out feelings. Many thanks to everyone for shoving the mike to me eventhough I probably hurt your ears.. =p

Back to emo stuff... my appeals for my modules still hasn't been confirmed yet.. I bunked into Forensics lecture last Friday night and really enjoyed the lecture. For the first time in my whole NUS history, I felt like attending every single lecture of a module. I'm just praying that my appeal goes through.. sigh..

And you,
Don't mean to be cruel,
You never even knew about the heartache,
I've been going through.
Well I try and try to forget you girl,
But it's just so hard to do,
Every time you do that thing you do

No comments: