Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lucky - Ashilyn (Boys Before Flowers OST)

Uni stuffs are finally pilling up. I got my Korean! That means an additional 6 hours of class per week. I initially wanted to look for something to do for part-time but looking at my weird time table now, it's kind of hard to find a job that's willing to give me my timeslots.

Attended my Korean tutorial today and I really enjoyed it. Classmates and tutor were great. Looking forward to next weeks tutorial!

Days have been filled with lots of Dota lately. I'm finally getting some draft matches because of Inter Faculty Games training. Yes, there's Dota for IFG and I'm playing for Team Engin =D .

I hate my teammates though.. Really stubborn people that refuses to think out of the box. Been having a hard time trying to get the "act-base-on-situation" thinking into their heads. To them, when something works well in 1 situation, they assume its gonna do well every single time. Dota is a game filled with so many unknown variables that every game is different but somehow they fail to see this simple fact. Lame..

oh well, I should fix this habit of sleeping in the wee hours of the morning after IFG is over. Gotta wake up earlier to take something from my friend some more.. sigh... Good Night

안녕!


No comments: