Saturday, July 26, 2008

Post-UFO

ahh.. barely had the time to online in the past 2 weeks. Had been so busy with UFO preparations and UFO itself. Stayed over at PGP for UFO nights. UFO was great, just like last year, the freshies were initially pretty "off" and it took quite a lot of effort from the seniors to actually light the fire (though there are some that are permanently "off").

I did not do much for this UFO though... I led my OG like a zombie leading.. My group Sei Ngan Zai was one of the quietest group and I can say it is all down to my fault. As a senior, I know I should have put all my troubles to 1 side and concentrate on keeping my group "on" but sadly.. I let them down.

Talking bout my OG, they may not be the noisiest and most "on" people.. but for some reason, we bonded quite well through-out the few days of UFO. I was really touched by their thank you messages that they gave me at the end of the BBQ. What really touched me was that they are thanking me despite me not fulfilling my duty as an OGL.

To Lee Yu, Kheng Siang, Wei Kean, Wen Qing, Carolyn, Jing Yi and Stephanie(though you joined us only after Sentosa), I would like to say I'm sorry for not being a good OGL and I truly thank you all for being such a great group.

I'm quite lazy to summarize the day-to-day happenings for UFO but pictures can be found in my facebook. Wen Qing has took a lot of pictures and tagged a lot of us on the way. All I can say is, taking away the fact that I was a bit under the weather I had a great time. Sad thing is... the number of freshie's msn I have is miserable.. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to another topic... I've been thinking a lot lately on a very strong four letter word which starts with a capital L.

I've always had a weak heart.. I tend to fall for people easily. Sometimes, its even possible for me to like 2 person at 1 time. Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure whether I'm actually falling for that person or am I just wanting to be close friends.

So now I'm really confused... What is Love? If my heart starts beating faster when I talk to you, does that mean I Love you? If I get upset if I see another guy getting close to you, does that mean I Love you? If I'm willing to spend hours of time just to catch a glimpse of you, does that mean I Love you?

When do I know that she's really the one? When do I know whether she's not worth my time or when I should give everything I got and not give up? A friend of mine said that... there's nothing wrong if you fall for people easily, but what if I'm going for some one and suddenly I fall for another person? or worst, when I'm already attached and I fall for somebody else? Wouldn't that be unfair to them? It makes me wonder... should I go after a girl if i start to have some feelings for her? or should I wait till I'm really sure? but if I wait, what if I wait too long and she's gone?

So many questions that has no definite answers to it....... I know... I think too much... but I can't help it... I envy people that just go for it without thinking.. some come out successfull, some end up regretfull.... but at least, they tried....

There's really a lot in my mind now... but I find it hard to actually type it out.... I just hope when I get back to Malaysia, everything will just fly by and I can start my busiest semester in NUS on a good note...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahhaaha ure in love dude. whos the lucky girl? one of the freshies? :)

-xander- said...

no boss

im writing something general thats been going through my head. and no la.. i wont target freshies... i only know u guys like 1 week only.. how to fall in love? lol