Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quote: The heart can't think, so why follow your heart?

Veoh's not working in Malaysia anymore... It seems it stopped like 2 months ago but I only just found out because I was back in Singapore back then.... Now I can't watch the animes I want anymore!!!

The computer here back him is..... terribly lagging.... it definitely needs to be reformatted but I just don't have the required CD's and programs... So I'm gonna leave it as it is for now. The thing is, I wouldn't dare play a Dota game on this thing.. I'm afraid it'll just crash the moment the game starts... So there goes my nightly Dota games.

Manga's are coming out really slowly... and the slow connection here really does not encourage the starting of new manga's... The pages just takes too long to load.. So no manga during weekdays.

I can't seem to find a common topic to chat with people anymore... I find it hard to concentrate on a conversation because my mind will just wander off thinking of my problems.... I've tried to talk to some.. but I just can't seem to get the conversation to flow smoothly...

With totally nothing to do at all... I start thinking a lot... and it's not good when I start to think too much... Many things are clouding my mind and heart right now... relationships, studies, modules, FYP, finance along with a lot more other problems (mostly problems of friends.. but I do worry for them too...).

I can't help but feel emo during the nights.... sure, I can always go to bed early... but going to bed early only means I'll be thinking in the cold, dark and lonely room.. which I doubt will be any better than thinking at the computer.

No comments: