Friday, May 9, 2008

Robbed!!

My house in Subang was farking robbed yesterday morning. My mom's wallet, handphone and laptop were stolen. I don't know the details but it happened when my whole family were sleeping. It seems the robbers opened the door in my parents room and grabbed my mom's wallet and phone without making a sound at all =.= The table is just right beside my mom's head.... It's amazing how they did not wake my parents up in the process. Point of entry was not known but the robbers went out by the window downstairs. The grills were unscrewed. It was impossible for them to come in through the windows from outside as there was no way to open or unscrew the windows from outside so my family said its most probably the ceiling .

House getting robbed is one thing but the most important thing is nobody got hurt. Thank God my family is safe. Who knows what would have happen if those robbers were insane people.

No comments: