Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marie Digby?

Firstly, I'M BACK IN MALAYSIA!! weeEE!!

I SAW MARIE DIGBY LIVE!!! Have pictures of her on my phone some more! Not clear but we were really close to her! Can see her face pretty clearly! YAY!!!

Went to One Utama with Kev and Edwin just to see her. Sad to say, I never knew she existed until I saw her live! For those that haven't been keeping in touch with the current music scene(people like me =.=), Marie Digby is a pretty famous singer/composer/song writer who actually got famous through youtube! Go to her youtube profile to see her videos. She's much prettier in person, must be all the make up.

Been watching Initial D again lately... just love the anime. For me, it's one of the best anime I've ever watched. Stage 5 is supposedly coming out this year. Can't wait for it!

No comments: