Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nearly a month since i wrote... Surprisingly, the main reason is not because of exams but mostly because I'm just plain lazy and my life is really just filled with eat, sleep, anime, dota and study.

My birthday passed last month, celebrated with the other April babies on the night before and on the night of my birthday, celebrated with the 5b gang. Didn't receive the "traditional celebration"(strip and thrown into the fountain) from the guys though. Felt kinda relieved.... and also kinda sad. Feels like they don't really care and didn't want to waste energy on me, but then again thats good cause I don't need to get wet =)
The gang gave me a T-shirt for my birthday! Thanks guys, love the shirt.

Liverpool were eliminated by Chelsea in the Champions League. They played well during the 1st leg at home and was leading by a goal but Riise had to spoil everything and scored an own goal right at the stroke of the final minute (95th minute!). The sad thing is, he wasn't suppose to be playing! He only came on as a sub because Aurelio was injured!

So came the 2nd leg, where the whole team really didn't play like they were professional footballers at all. Terrible control, lousy passes and lazy running. It was only a matter of time for Chelsea to score and they did. Luckily, Liverpool equalized with a goal from Torres. Then came extra-time where another stupid move by another substitute defender gave Chelsea a penalty. Hyypia who came on for the injured Skyrtel early in the game, clumsily slid in and conceded the penalty. It was downhill from then. The match ended 4-3 on aggregate. 2 injuries led to 2 substitute which in turn led to 2 goals..... sigh..

Exams are nearly over..... Had only 3 final papers this semester but my last paper had to fall on the 9th May... My other 2 papers were on the 28th and 29th April. Needed to wait 2 weeks just for my last paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres been a void in my heart lately, never thought I'd say this... but I really will miss you.

No comments: