Thursday, February 28, 2008

Home!

Wee!! home for holidays!! At first thought I can study back home because I don't have much to do here... but little did I know that I would rather lie down and stare cocks than picking up my book to read.....

Reached KL at about 6pm on Saturday. Meng Tat picked me up and we headed straight to Shen Yin's condo for BBQ with the S9 gang. The BBQ was good, took a bit of time to get the fire started but food was great!! Thanks to Shen Yin and her mom for marinating the chicken and preparing the other food! After eating and cleaning up, we headed to the swimming pool to sit and chat. The swimming pool has a beautiful view. Very romantic place to be in lor. Well, there's a pool... and there's Quek.... 1 thing was bound to happen eventually.... Ended up most of us got wet and thrown in the pool.... I was wearing jeans some more.. GG... Luckily we brought extra clothes. Ended the night watching MU trash Newcastle at a mamak store.

The next day I went for futsal with Darren. Played halfway without shoes because my shoes couldnt take it anymore.... After futsal, went out for dinner with Kev and Ed. Had a good chat with both of them. Ended the night with 2 draft games on GGC with Kev. The last 1 was against ks-papaxiong, ks-ice, d4rkw1sh and 2 more of their friends. Played a gosu solo lane zeus against ck and lina! but started to feed when lina lvl 6. It was downhill from then.
Conclusion for that game?
Necrolyte > treant and cw

Things to do before the holidays are over :
1. Get new football shoes.
2. Get another shoe for miscellanous sports
3. Revise a bit? lol

No comments: