Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sien....

I hate the feeling of needing to wake up after hearing my alarm. So used to sleeping till 3-4 pm and now have to wake up in the morning....

Classes sucks as usual. Why are lecturers all so monotonous? Can't concentrate at what my Materials lecturer was saying at all.. Mind keep drifting away... Oh well, at least I'm not skipping. =x

Been getting the addicted to QOP feeling again.... Don't know why, always pick Akasha in pub games. Seems like no urge to play other heroes. Somehow the feeling of blinking in and out makes me high! Dagger sucks now and am does not give me the early game advantage so the only hero that can give me the blink feeling is Akasha. Guess I'll play her until I start feeding again. =D

Suddenly have this big craving for donuts... Anybody going Vivo in the next few days?? Help me tapau donuts can? :)

1 comment:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

I tot I'm the only one who sleeps that late :P