Friday, February 22, 2008

Going home....

Haven't been updating often lately.... mainly because my life is a boring life. For the past few weeks it has been only eat, sleep, class (which I nearly almost skip all the time), dota and other computer games.

Valentines day this year was spent with a group of friends! Great company. Had fun. Spent a lot but once in awhile ok la. Went to Haagen-daaz first, then off to Cha-cha-cha, a mexican restaurant in Holland Village. Food is good, portion quite big. After dinner we headed to Eski bar just to have a drink and chat. The waiter serving us was extremely lame!!! His jokes are almost instantaneous!! Went back at about 1 something. Couldn't make it in time to join the other guys for beer. Pics can be seen at Xiao Chen's blog or my facebook.

Been very lazy this semester. Somehow I just can't get the sienness out of my system..... I hesitate to go to class all the time. I do skip class quite often last time... but normally I'll be thinking of whether I want to skip or not. Now is the other way round... I'm always thinking of whether I should go in the first place. This week i skipped 4 out of my 7 lectures!! Studies been quite bad.. I'm just too lazy to read my notes... I'm really far behind now...

MSL organized a reunion dinner today to celebrate chinese new year. I would say the event isn't as good as the past MSL events but its still great to be able to spend some time with those people that you don't normally see. Congrats to the organizing committee, thanks for spending time preparing for the event.

Mid-term break next week. Will be going back for the whole week. Hopefully can catch some quality study time back home... since my computer sucks there I wont be able to do much with it anyways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to the wrong song at a wrong time can be very destructive to ones heart...........

No comments: