Sunday, February 10, 2008

And Studies Starts (really starts...)

Time really flies... The 3rd day of CNY is already over... Went back to Kampar on the Eve of CNY till this morning. There wasn't any CNY mood back in Kampar this year.. My Grandpa just passed away a few months ago and the family decided not to have any celebrations. For 2 whole days we did nothing but eat and watch a HK drama.... My aunt brought back DVD's for a 20 episode drama. Forget the name... interesting story line but very long winded... Sigh... spent CNY back in hometown watching drama wei.... so weird.. just didnt feel right without the Angpows and gambling.....

Had a small gathering at my Uncle's house during dinner just now. Again I didn't gamble. This time I didn't feel like gambling. Just wasn't in the mood. Gathered some Angpows though....

Will be going back to Singapore tomorrow evening... but before that, S9 gathering!! Will be visiting a few houses before I leave for Singapore. Will confirm gamble tomorrow! Gonna eat all their money before I leave!! Wuahahaha!

No comments: