Thursday, December 13, 2007

Went out yesterday to FTZ for a few games with Kev and his friends. Fun! Before that I was getting bored and didn't have the mood for Dota anymore but that few games really reminded me why I love Dota so much. Games with Kev are very different than the games I have back in Singapore. It's because Kev its the kind of person that dares to try something new and that gives me the freedom to try too! Its fun wei to do stupid things in game and people laugh instead of scolding you. On 1 particular game... we had 2 crows with dagon 5 flying around the map trying to ks each other.. DAMN 7 FUN LOR! If I did that back in Singapore sure kena screw wan.....

Played 5 games.. 3 pub games which were fairly easy games and 2 in house games which were a bit harder. Really had fun... Makes me want to play more!! but sadly... Can't get any games at home... sigh.. sien....

Going out to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks with some of the 5b gang tomorrow.... 5 of us only to be exact.. I loved the cartoon!! Hope to movie is as good!

No comments: