Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back

Finally back in Malaysia... Was supposed to be back yesterday but didnt manage to buy any tickets.

Part of me feels happy to be back.... the other... feels..... don't know.... sien?

Not used to the stupid computer here... its like 3 times slower than my desktop back in Singapore...the mouse always double clicks no matter how soft i click the button..... zzz and the screen is so small.... not to mention the graphic card sucks.... Add the superbly slow screamyx connection and we have a combination fit for people 10 years back... zzzz

Went out for supper with Yen Yoong, Meng Tat, Ryan and Darren just now.... Hokkien mee!!! yumm!! Oily and fattening!!! yumm!! So many more things I wanna eat.... Will take this month to indulge myself with Malaysian food before I go back to surviving on instant noodles and lousy canteen food.

To Cass: Sorry girl.... Won't be able to with you for a whole month.... chat on msn k?
To Lak: Stop stalking my blog for girls la!!!! =p

No comments: