Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GG Client...

Ahh... finally gave up temptation and tried DotA using GG Client... Played 1 game, was lagging though... not due to connection but more of a graphical lag... Guess this comp here is getting old. The mouse was helping either... kept jumping up and down making it hard for me to focus... zzzz
Oh well, guess a new mouse and I can't start DotA nicely at home di.. the lag is bearable bah.... I can adapt (:

Went out to FTZ for a few games yesterday. FIFA08 !!! Wee, gonna get the cd from kev before I go back to Singapore. After a few games, we went for dinner. As we were thinking of what to eat, we suddenly thought of Kenny! Long time no see him and his house is nearby so thought we should give him a call to see whether he can join us or not. So I dialed his number that was given to me few months ago..... A malay woman picked up.... She started blabbering something like "OI!! JANGAN KACAU KACAU TELEPON SAYA!!". =.= wtf? Wrong number also kenot? Siapa nak kacau you wei mak cik...... zzzzz Then awhile later, the same number called me back. This time it was a man.

Malay Man: EH! APASAL DIAL NOMBOR INI? SIAPA AWAK?
Me: Oh maaf bang, tadi salah nombor. Ingat nombor kawan.
Malay Man: SIAPA AWAK!?!? KACAU UNTUK APA?? APASAL CALL?
Me: SEKARANG DIAL SALAH NOMBOR PUN SALAH KA?"
Malay Man: YOU DUDUK MANA? YOU CAKAP SEKARANG YOU DUDUK MANA?

Damn farking stupid lor. I knew people were getting more stupid nowadays.. I didn't know there were stupid until they couldn't understand their own language... I mean, I already politely said sorry that I dialed the wrong number.. IN HIS OWN LANGUAGE LOR. Damn sohai.... People nowadays... Sohai until will spend money to call and try to track down somebody that accidentally dialed a wrong number. =.=

Been very bored here at home.... sigh.... Drama+manga+anime is all I do...... Sucks wei... This house doesn't even have a DVD player! To make things worst.. haven't been able to sleep well at night lately.... Always can't sleep until very very late (or early) and even after I fall asleep, I will keep waking up in short period of times..... Making me very tired in the afternoons which results in me sleeping right after lunch all the way till dinner.... Screwed up biological clock...

Christmas coming, gonna have a bbq with the same gang of people that I had bbq with for the past 3 years. Apart from the few people from my high school, the rest all I meet while DotA-ing. Despite the fact that most of us don't play together anymore and only meeting once a year (which is the christmas gathering), we still manage to have a good time every year. Amazing how strong the bonds we gamers have. Looking forward to that day!

No comments: