Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tired...

Played futsal today... Whole body damn tired..... Its pretty obvious that my stamina has deteriorated to an embarrassing level.... sigh... have to play more!!! Ended with barely anything left in me... haven't felt so tired for such a long time di... Good feeling though, the feeling after exercising. Yen Yoong on the other hand wasn't as lucky as me... The very last thing to happen in the court was him being hit in the head by the ball. One of Darren's friends(I think his name was Kenneth) took a long range shot and it flew directly to Yen Yoong's jaw. Luckily nothing was broken.... but I'm sure it was very painful. Other than that misfortune, I had fun. Looking forward to the next session!

Started watching Claymore recently. Didn't want to start earlier as I was already occupied with quite a number of animes and was worried about my studies. Now, since I am damn bored here I decided to start. Didn't regret though, started off in a dull way. I watched the first episode and thought "owh... not another half-demon killing demons kinda show". Few episodes down I found the plot getting a bit better and I got fully hooked during the Teresa episodes. Recommended to those that haven't watch.. though I doubt any of those people that actually read this hasn't watched.

6 am... should sleep soon... sigh...

No comments: