Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas eve yesterday was fun... but could have been better if i didn't KO so early... zzzz
Attended a BBQ with the gang. This year's group was a bit different, all working people..... I'm the youngest there!! The food was so-so but the fun part came when we started drinking. As usual, games were played... and the loser will have to drink lor... zzzz, I don't get it... Every group of friends I go out with, I'm sure to be the one getting targeted to drink..... Hence, xander KO early.... Sigh... wanted to last longer but the consecutive drinking really was taxing.... Spent the rest of the time stoning there watching them play.... Wish I could spend more time getting to know the new friends there.

Tomorrow.... results.... zzzz.... A part of me feels like I don't care anymore, but the competitive part in me is still damn afraid... Hope I don't do too badly...

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE GETTING THEIR RESULTS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: