Thursday, December 27, 2007

Results are out... I can say I'm satisfied with what I got. Surprisingly, I didn't do as badly as I thought I would. Still searching for that A though.....

Went out for dinner with some of the S9 gang to celebrate Shen Yin's birthday. Spent quite a long time in Chilli's chatting while enjoying the free flow of drinks and chips (after our main course la). Talked a lot on the memorable things that happened in college. Just in that short year, so many things happen... Friends that joined the class late, friends that left the class early. Cases of boy meets girl -> boy chases girl -> girl runs away (literally xD). Back then, everything seemed so fun and relaxing.

All of us has gone through a lot since that year of joy and laughter. Some has lost loved ones, some coupled, some broke-up, some coupled AND broke-up, some graduated and started working, while some are traveling before they start working. Talking about what the others are currently doing really made me missed those that couldn't make it today. Really hope that one day, a full reunion can be organized.

Till that day, let us pray we will all lead our lives happily.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to S9 2004.

No comments: