Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lovely Complex!!!


Coming to the end of the holidays, the days just seemed to get boring. So I thought I should start watching something to past time. Syen was saying that Lovely Complex is damn funny so I gave it a go lor. First episode didn't really attract me but after watching the second one I started to get hooked. I'm halfway through the anime and I really find it to be a damn good show. To me, the appealing factor is not the jokes (don't get me wrong, as Syen said, its DAMN FUNNY), but more of the whole story of the anime. It's amazing how they can make it so damn funny but so damn sad/touching at the same time.

I'm a pretty emotional guy and I do cry while watching shows, but only if it really touches me. Lovely Complex is the first anime that actually made me teared. The amazing thing about the anime though wasn't that it made me teared... it was because not only tears of sadness was produced but the anime some how manage to make me laugh at the same time that I was crying!! 1 minute you pity the female lead so much that it hurts and the next minute you burst out laughing with the tears of sadness still flowing down. Sounds absurd but that's really what I was going through when I was watching it.

Maybe I'm too sensitive or emo but even if it does not make you guys cry, its still a great show. Lovely Complex is a highly recommended show by me !! Take your time to watch it on crunchyroll.com!!

No comments: