Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Speakers!!!

Ahh.... Gaming Fiesta is finally over.... I can say yesterday was a bit more fun cause we were laughing a lot towards the end of the day.

Got lots of free stuff!!! Tiring but just about worth it la... got cca points and free stuff.

Finally decided to buy myself a new set of speakers. I lost my old set. Dont know go where di.... I think it got lost somewhere when I was moving rooms. Oh well.... Bought a Creative 2-way speaker. 2 tweeter speakers and a sub-woofer. SD59..... but well worth it. The sound really different from my old SD20 speakers. Really satisfied with it. My parents are gonna kill me though.... Running short on cash.... Will go back to my roti eating scheme soon......

LIVERPOOL TOP!!! WITH A GAME IN HAND!!! THANK YOU ASTON VILLA!!!!!

No comments: