Sunday, September 2, 2007

titleless......

Its been awhile since I've posted anything.... mostly because I had been very busy for the past few weeks... Lab reports, project meetings, tutorials and stuff.

Will still be busy the next few days, participated as a helper for the Gaming Fiesta event. 10 cca points for 2 days of work..... Worth it?? Or so I thought...... It's seriously damn tiring lor, standing there giving out flyers while trying to persuade some people to register for the gaming website... Damn sien also.... at one point I nearly fell asleep while leaning back on the wall.

Oh well, got free stuff. =D

Going tomorrow again, hopefully not as tiring as today. Will be missing some stages of the Dota tournament. I wish Team GT (Miin Kai's team) good luck.

Oh yea, Liverpool 6-0 Derby.......
This season's team, though I have never seen them played before, really has the potential to make it big. Great strikers in Torres and Kuyt, a very strong midfield now buffed up with fine wingers and the great defense that Liverpool already has.

I have faith in them this season, bring us back silverware!!!!

No comments: