Friday, September 7, 2007

Hmmm.....

Just finished my 1st test for this sem. Relatively easy lor... But be aware, when Xander says its easy, others are wondering why the test is easier then their younger siblings kindergarten work....... Well I believe I got the main questions right, and if I got them right others would have too. The thing is, there was this small question there to really test us. "State clearly the assumptions used." zzzzzz I only memorized equations... I did not understand them... how u expect me to state the assumptions used??? sien......

Free dinner today!!! In conjunction with the International Exchange Day, a buffet dinner was held at central forum. There wasn't only food but got FREE BEER!!! FREE BEER in campus wei!!! wahahahah. Can't find that in Malaysia Uni hor? =D

I have been spending a bit of my free time the past few days browsing blogs written by girls I don't know. No.... I don't browse them caused I'm a perv.... I came upon their blogs from Zenith+Asterisk official blog(Well-known Dota clans in Singapore, Zenith used to be SG number 1 and Asterisk are an all girl team). So yes, the blogs I have been browsing?? All female Dota players. Was just curious on how these girls who play Dota competitively actually write. As I was reading, some of them really do write well-detailed highlights of the matches they played. Terminology are all the same with the ones I use with my Dota Kakis. Then I started wondering, what would it be like if 1 of them was my gf?? Zzzzz I can't imagine my gf pawning/owning me in Dota..... a bit the sad right?? lol

3 comments:

[s]u[s]a[n] said...

ehhhhh free beer?!! i wanna go i wanna go! where when?!!!!

[ s y e n ] said...

hmm...mayb i should go learn how to play dota again and learn how to pwn u. =X

-xander- said...

Sue : the beer was yesterday =(

Syen: hahaha come come, lets all start dotaing!!!