Sunday, September 9, 2007

Men's best friend......

During the afternoon, Chubby's personal messages on his Gtalk and MSN had an emo-ish feeling in it. So feeling worried, I messaged Ryan to ask what's wrong. The answer I got was an answer I would have never thought off.... and an answer I would never have wanted to here....... Twister, Chubby's beloved and loyal dog passed away.

Ryan asked me to visit Chubby's blog and so I did. Right there I found a post... that was so touching it would have made anybody with a heart tear. Yes, I did tear.. not only because the post was touching.... It's because I too will miss this small little mischievous dog. Even though I have only been in Chubby's place for quite a short period of time, Twister never fails to entertain us when we're there. The sight of her scurrying after her master where ever he goes, her short brown fur falling all over my pants when she's on me, her cheerful runs and movements......... All these things I'll definitely miss...... I'm really sorry for Chubs.... for losing such a great and faithful companion.............. You'll always be apart of our memories, may you rest in piece......

I've always loved dogs, I grew up with 2 lovely dogs both whom passed away when I was young yet they will always be in my heart. I would like to take this chance to say.... Snowy, Spotty ... I miss both of you....

No comments: