Monday, July 23, 2007

=S

Just had our final debrief for UFO2 just now in R6 lounge. Overall, I guess we ended UFO2 with a bang. In my last post, I was complaining about the freshies this year not being so on. Well, I guess they proved me wrong. I was really impressed bout how they've managed to plan the BBQ night so well in such a short period of time. I guess Sentosa really got them to together.

Their cheer that they came up with? FANTASTIC. From what I know, they only had lest than a day to come up with the cheer and practice it. Nevertheless, they did a brilliant job. We seniors were really impressed. When we started singing the song that they wrote, I really felt...... touched.... happy.... I nearly cried. When we went to the basketball court to do the song..... and when we ended with the crazy-head-shaking "we've got love from MSL" song. A lot of people came in and join... The freshies, the seniors..... If I wasnt involved in the head-shaking highness, I would definitely had started crying seeing such a touching scene.

I've never felt so close to other people before, the bonds we had formed due to UFO is so strong, its comparable to the bonds I have with my family. Thinking back on last year when the ratio of senior to freshie was about 1 to 10. I remembered all the troubles we had, manpower, time management, safety, communication and etc..... All the hardships we faced back then... was very well worth it. Being able to experience what I had on the BBQ night, I have no regrets on coming back early for both years and I will definitely will come back for the years to come.

Thank you fellow seniors and also freshies. May our bonds be forever strong and may our family grow!

No comments: