Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Potter

Ok... Harry Potter sucks.. I've never read the books but the movies?? seriously... not worth the money and time. Sure, there's always Hermione but her deep accent really potong stim. Sorry for those Harry Potter fans la, but I'm sure everybody will agree that Order Of the Phoenix sucks. Some more rush there and paid 7SD to watch... zzzzz.. Should have just stayed back in PGP and played badminton or captain's ball.

Just moved in to my permanent room. Those people made me wait from 11am till 7.15pm just to get me my transponder. The excuse? "Sorry, your room under house-keeping". Yea rite, it takes 8 hours just to clean a room. Furthermore, THE ROOM ISNT EVEN CLEAN!!! zzzz..

I'm now staying in Block 9 level 1 room C. It seems to be considerably colder than my previous room but its been raining so I can't really tell whether its gonna be hot or not. The room is really old, the door is ugly, door knob is about to pop out, blinds damn cacated and the side of the sink is kinda moldy... zzzzz

Haven't been dotaing for some time... Haven't had the urge to watch animes also..... Dont know why but nowadays when I stream videos on9.. my mind tends to drift off away from the show..... Can't concentrate....... Hopefully I'll be able to start concentrating on the things I'm doing before the sem officially starts.....need to get good grades this sem... dont wanna disappoint my parents anymore.

No comments: