Friday, July 20, 2007

Its been quite some time since I last updated..... been very busy with UFO (University Freshmen Orientation) organized for Malaysian freshmen here in NUS.

UFO officially started at Tuesday. From that day till today, I have been walking, talking, laughing and trying to remember names a lot. Tiring, but fun nevertheless.

Unfortunately, a few things are making this years UFO not as enjoyable as last years. Sorry to say, but some of the freshmen are really not as "on" as the freshmen last year. In fact, there are some that are quite "chuan". Luckily the freshmen are starting to get turned on, still not as "on" as last year but at least they are making more noise now.

Sentosa tomorrow!! yay, luckily the blister on my leg is healing very fast.... hopefully I can enjoy the beach to the full extend. The blister made me suffer when I was bringing the groups to Vivo to do their stuff on Tuesday.... Was trying very hard not to limp.... some more went to Vivo 2 times with 2 different groups on that same day.... Oh well, was happy nevertheless.

Tired liow.... sleep.... zzzzzzzzz

No comments: