Friday, July 13, 2007

Photos.....

I was browsing through a few blogs and I kinda feel that mine lacks something very significant when compared to theirs. So I went and checked my blog to see what was missing. Wasn't hard to realize that out of my 50 posts... there were no photos.....

I guess I'm just too lazy to post-up any photos.
I'm too lazy to take out my handphone to snap pics.
I'm too lazy to upload the photos from my handphone to the comp.

Hahaha, seeing how I enjoy looking at other people's photos in their blogs.. I guess I should stop being lazy and start posting-up some photos to... I'll try when I get back to Singapore. xD

I'll be going back to Singapore tomorrow morning. 10am bus....... Will miss a lot of things and people here in Malaysia. Sigh..... NUS................

No comments: