Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just Follow Law..

Just finished watching the Singaporean movie "Just Follow LAw". IMHO, its a good show. I like singaporean movies because of how they aim to show whats really going on in their country. The few Singaporean movies I've watched all undoubtly are more meaningful then ordinary movies found in cinemas.

I really prefer to watch a show that aims to teach the audience something rather than watch some good looking robots throw each other in the city. If I were to pay for a movie, I would definitely be more satisfied if I learned something from that movie. And Singaporean movies just has that element of teaching.

Back to the show, Just Follow Law has a good balance of comedy, touching moments and real-life teachings. The acting was good, then again they're just acting like Singaporeans. Which should be easy for them xD. But I was really impress by Fann Wong and Gurmit Singh. The story is about how a superior(Fann) changes body with her employee(Gurmit) after an accident which means Fann has to act like the very rude man and Gurmit has to act like a educated female. Fann really did a good job in her role.

If you haven't watched the show, I recommend that you do. Too lazy or stingy to buy a it? go to this website. Search for Just Follow Law and you should be able to find the show. By the way, for those who don't know the website is a free video streaming site. xD

Will be going back to singapore soon.... Have mixed feelings about it.... sigh

No comments: