Wednesday, July 4, 2007

sien...

argh.. the past few days has been boring...

finished watching Initial D from stage 1 till stage 4 di and I have nothing else to watch. I can't watch one piece because the time it takes to load is just too slow.. the same goes for death note(yes.. i have not finished deathnote yet....zzzz). Naruto and Bleach only comes out during the end of the week...

I got tired of Pirate King online after only playing it for 2-3 weeks... boring game... decided not to start on RO because I'll just end up bored with it again in a week or so. So I've been playing Dota in Blueserver more often recently.... and I'm starting to feel bored of Dota also....

Went to watch Transformers with Kev and Edwin yesterday night. Despite all the good reviews from my friends, I felt it was a bit dissappointing.... sure, its not wrong to say that its better than fantastic 4 and spiderman 3 but then again, both movies are disasters. I'll only give it at most 7/10.. and I'm being generous here. Sure the CGI is impressive and Megan Fox is hawt, but I felt the it had a storyline which was too predictable and the battles are just not nice to watch... The camera moves to fast in battle and it makes the scenes a bit blur.

Sigh... so far this year.. the only movies that make me felt satisfied were Blades of Glory and Shrek 3. The rest? not really to my liking..... but then again.. maybe I prefer comedy rather than action.....

Lets hope Harry Pothead is not as dissappointing.......

No comments: