Wednesday, August 25, 2010

꿈꾸는듯

I came back from dinner to see the biggest most amazing news I had since my parents told me I could go to Bangkok to see the girls. I was scanning through twitter and there you have it, GIRLS' GENERATION, FT ISLAND, BIG BANG, SHINEE, INFINITE and 1 more group will be coming to Singapore on the 23rd October.

Now I really don't know how to express myself but seriously, the girls are coming.... I never thought I that I could actually see them in Singapore... but this is real..

They announced that 6 korean groups will come 2 weeks ago and when I read the news, I somehow thought that the girls wont be coming because they'll be busy with Japan promotions. So I didn't really expect this.... The news really hit me hard and for a moment I just stared at the computer screen not knowing what to feel or do. Next thing I know I sms-ed my sister to ask her to come online.. mind you I have NEVER EVER sms-ed my sister ever since I came over to Singapore...

The ticket price hasn't been announced yet but I'm sure it wont be cheap.. and I'm pretty sure tickets will be sold out in a blink of an eye. They've only announced 5 of the 6 groups and 4 out that 5 are VERY established korean groups. Big Bang and FT Island are 2 of my favourite male groups. It's like one of the best line-ups I can ever ask for in 1 concert.

They haven't announce the ticket prices yet but I'm going no matter how expensive it is. I'm sorry dad, but it's not something I would miss out for the world (BTW, puding will probably cry for 1 whole month if you don't let her go.. HAHA).

No comments: