Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kim Tae Woo - 빗물이 내려서

Tried to sleep but was tossing and turning on the bed... Couldn't help but think about how useless my job hunt has been so far. It's been what? 5 months? I don't know but it's a long time and so far I've had only 1 interview which ended up in disaster. As time passes my expected salary has slowly been slowly decreasing... With the conditions for PR changing, it kinda sucks now to have a low pay.

A friend of mine recommended that I worked for Garena. It's a company that runs a gaming platform that connects people around the world forming a giant gaming hub. It's still a small company but it's been steadily growing. I've been involved with Garena ever since it the platform started and it's only been a few years since the platform was open to public.

Hmm.. work for Garena? Interesting.... low pay... but interesting.....

PS. Personal Taste is fantastic, all Son Ye Jin fans should watch it. It's funny, it's sweet and the actors are great. Not to mention having a great OST.

No comments: