Monday, March 22, 2010

Untouchable ft. Narsha - 가슴에 살아

Had my first interview at TECH semiconductor today. Was super nervous, everything went by so fast I didn't even remember what was I asked and what did I answer. I only remembered the interviewer asking me on how to calculate the volumetric flow rate of a fluid.... OMG LAR!! SUCH A SIMPLE QUESTION! I HAD TO GO BLANK AT THE FREAKING MOMENT!! The moment I left the building it just popped into my mind once again... Sian... my brain just had to take a 30 minute break at the wrong moment.

There's supposedly to be another 3 more rounds of interview. I'm not sure whether I'll be called back or not so it's kind of sad. I hate this waiting game where you wait for replies but will only get it if you are shortlisted. I just wished they will let you know if you are rejected. Makes the wait so much less complicated.

I think I got to work on my confidence level, my grades has been crushing my confidence sem after sem I kind of feel very small now when people talk about achievements or results.

Besides the job hunt, accommodation problem is another thing that is going to be a problem. I'm having problem finding prospectives house mates. Everybody either answer's not sure or just plainly ignores me. I can really foresee hiding myself in a small room alone with people I don't know in the unit. My friend offered me a place in Bedok, which is towards the east side. It'll probably be quite a distance to my prospective work places but at least I'm wont be staying alone. The problem is they will need to move in on May and my current contract ends at the end of June. That means I'll have to pay 2 side's rent for 2 months which is pretty painful since I haven't even confirm on my job yet. My friend offered to absorb 1 month but it's still something I have to think about.

Aih, all I can do is pray for everything to fall in place.. my job.. accommodation...... my life...

3 comments:

Baltic.kai said...

cheer up dude, everything will be fine, 船到桥头自然直。
all the best in future!

a.l.i.s.o.n. said...

i;m wondering if chunkit understands that chinese phrase =p and i think i know ur fren in bedok! =))

chunkit, everything will work out just fine!! have faith... all the best =)

-xander- said...

ok seriously i dont know the chinese phrase.. LOL

but thanks anyway =)

and yeah, i think you know the bedok guy quite well.. maybe a bit TOO well