Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2AM - I Did Wrong

Went to uni to get an official copy of my transcript today. Can't believe they actually charge SGD10.70 for 2 pieces of paper that shows all my shitty grades for the past 4 and a half years. That's like nearly RM25 for 2 papers =.= . Such a good way to earn money.

Feeling a bit lethargic nowadays, must be the lack of exercise. Thinking of going for daily cycling sessions though. Gotta get my bike serviced before I do that. Hopefully there's soccer this weekend, everybody's so busy now that the end of the sem is approaching.

No luck in job-hunting so far, I think I may actually end up applying to be a teacher. It's not something I loathe and I think I'll enjoy it more than being an engineer. Though it feels like all those years of suffering for my Engineering degree will go to waste if I just end up being a teacher. Ahh... I'll give it some more thought in the next few days.

Computer has been really sluggish lately. Guess it's time to reformat but I'm just too lazy to do it. Guess I'll bear with it until I can't take it anymore.

No comments: