Saturday, February 13, 2010

2AM - This Song

I love 2AM. Those boys may be lacking in the looks department (Jo Kwon and Changmin are not exactly handsome) but they make it up with amazing vocals.

Going back to Kampar, Perak tomorrow for CNY. Meeting up with my dad's side of the family is good and all but I'm really not looking forward to sleeping there. The weather is really hot the past few days and the place has no air-con! Apart from that, I'm really looking forward to the food and angpaos and food. I think this CNY will be a good one for me because I finally have chance to meet up with many of my friends from college and secondary school. Ever since I went to Singapore, I've never had the chance to meet up with all of my friends during CNY because the holidays are always too short. By the time I come back from my hometown I already have to go back to Singapore. I'm gonna enjoy this while I can, I doubt I'll have the chance once I start working.

Something really funny happened today, not going to elaborate but let's say I made a fool of myself LOL. It's funny how life turns out to be. One day we're all going to look back at the pass and laugh at ourselves for the things we've done. =D

PS: Kara's teaser for their comeback song "Lupin" is looking good. Will they give SNSD a tough fight?

PSS: Sunny performed with the girls on Music Bank today eventhough she was hospitalized for fatigue a few days ago. Poor girl, SME is really overworking their artists.

No comments: