Sunday, February 7, 2010

2AM - Confession of a Friend

Kayaking yesterday was good... Went out the whole day from morning all the way to the night.. I guess it's good to spend time away from my computer for 1 whole day.. Keeps the mind fresh, the only problem is a fresh mind makes you think a lot. lol

Reach home around 12am, played a lame game of Dota after showering and went to bed after that.. It's been so long since I've had a such a good sleep. Slept all the way till the next morning and woke up late for futsal. lol, must have been really tired.. I've rarely had problem waking up for something I want to do even if I've slept for only a few hours... guess the whole day out really took the life out of my already lifeless body...

Been listening to 2AM (when I'm not listening to SNSD =p), great voices.. lovely music.. their songs are all sad love songs though.. haha.

There's this bond that connects both of us. It's as if there is an unbreakable string between us. You holding it with your hand while the string is deeply attached to my heart. At times you will pull the string softly, slowly luring me closer to you but once I get too close you will push me away so hard until I am all the way at the end of the string. When my heart is hanging at the end of the string.. it hurts so bad.... it's as if the whole world is pulling at my heart trying to remove it from my very body. Then you start tugging at the string again softly as if asking me to go back.. and once again you push me back to the end...

I've tried to let go but I can't. The string is embedded to deeply into my heart... The only way to end this pain is for you to let me go.... Please let me go... Release that string from your hand, throw it into the sea for all I care... Just please... let me go...

2 comments:

a.l.i.s.o.n. said...

is this the lyrics to the song?? SOOOO EMMOOO...

-xander- said...

haha no alison dear, its not from the song. it's from some where else =)