Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And so it ends...

Got our results today, everyone was making a big fuss about it and were practically staring at the screen spamming the login button but I couldn't really care. It gets tiring you know to wait in front of the screen till the very second it is released and then try to spam your way through the heavy traffic because everybody else is trying to log on. I checked 2 hours after it was released and managed to login with only 1 try. Everyone was complaining about the shitty system but if they were just a little less kiasu (like me!) nobody would have burned and fuses trying to check their results. To NUS defence, I think they did a good job with the new ISIS system. Practically everything you need to know is available in there. It's so easy for those kids nowadays and yet they're complaining.

My results? Lets just say it was good enough to end my terrible journey of studying in NUS. Pretty satisfied with my econs but was a bit dissappointed with my Korean. I could have gotten a better grade if I didn't panic during the oral and well to be honest, our play didn't come out well too. No props, no usage of the projector, no audio, no costume... definitely could have done better. Haven't tell my parents though, but they'll probably find out after reading this =p

Anyway, everything is done.. It's all over. Actively looking for jobs now. Been sending out some application the past few days and just have to pray hard something comes my way.

I've got nothing to do this Christmas (eve). Our annual Christmas barbeque was held a few days ago because some of them couldn't make it on the 24th. Any ideas on what to do?

1 comment:

Baltic.kai said...

ISIS is good, but they should remain the old system as well. Just a simple direct login to the copied text file in the system. Which will help those out of campus to check.
btw, CONGRATS!!!! and good luck for job hunting!!