Monday, December 21, 2009

9

Ahh... I should be updating but I'm really too lazy to write.. there's a lot in my mind and writing them out in details will mean another long wall of text so here's a summary of what's in my mind.

1) Post-Bangkok: Went to Bangkok with my family few days back. Followed a tour so everything was planned out and we just had to follow. It was ok, not my best trip but quite fun. Didn't shop much, I hate to shop.

2) Movies:
2012 - sucky plot, sucky directing, sucky writing, not bad effects
Ninja Assassin - pretty cool fight scenes, sucky plot/directing/writing
Storm warriors - TERRIBLE, too many slow mo fight scenes, disgusting plot/writing/directing
Avatar - Great but not perfect, beautiful background, solid directing, plot and characters looks recycled and some doubtful writing but thats only to over-critical people like me, if watch please watch in 3D, no 3D = stupid you.

3) Football - Benitez will get sacked soon. Nuff said

4)Kpop - Very into After School's "Because of You" now. Without a doubt it will dominate Kcharts for many weeks to come. T-ara's Bo peep is quite funny too, it's not a great song but the repeating bo peep bo peep bo peep is definitely addictive.

5) Girls' Generation/SNSD/So Nyuh Shi Dae - Am really regretting not being in Korea to see the girls' first ever solo concert. According to other Sone's that were present, the girls were epic. All 9 of the girls shined and delivered flawlessly. With that said, if time permits, I'll definitely be going to Bangkok to watch them. Hope to gather other SG sones to tag along. I'm such a fanboy but that's not something I'm embarassed about. I love the girls =)

No comments: