Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 week more to go....

Kinda screwed up my oral on Tuesday. The room was so cold and I was pretty damn nervous I was shivering through out the whole session. I was shivering so badly, my partner told me she could feel me shivering in the room. Regretted not bringing a jacket sia..

It was bad but after it was over, I guess we all felt like a heavy blanket has been lifted up from our hearts. We were allowed to go home after finishing our turns for the oral but it's nice to see that most of us stayed back and waited for everyone to finish. Took some pictures after everyone was done. Now I don't normally post up pictures but that's because I don't normally have pictures to put up. Since they send it straight to us on email....

Before the teachers came out

With our teachers

Some of us proceeded to Burger King for dinner and had a good chat. It's funny how we could speak Korean so much more fluently AFTER the oral test. lol

With Ruth, taken in BK using Jian Hua's LG Crystal

The LG Crystal is so damn sexy.. regretted I didn't wait for it to come out before renewing my line.. but then again.. I can't afford it also.. The functions may not be as good as an Iphone but its definitely more attractive. Aih.. lets hope I win the 50k from Mcds so I can get one. =D

The past few days after finishing Korean was spent by watching dramas.. Been watching You're Beautiful and it's a really fun drama to watch. It's like a combination of Coffee Prince and Boys Over Flowers. Not perfect acting but great chemistry between the casts and a nice OST. Luckily it's currently still airing and only 12 episodes is out so I have to wait till next week to watch episode 13 and 14. Gives me time to study for my last module.

Gonna spend the next few days webcasting macro... aih...

No comments: