Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2ne1 - I Don't Care

Wah it's been a bad week... Liverpool losing to an inflated beach ball... Us losing a "sure win" competition to 1 ward.... and most importantly, losing my dear mousepad after the competition...

Im not going to even talk about football.. The way Liverpool has been playing, they deserve the lost with or without the beach ball... Nerds

Ahh.. the competition.. Just 2 weeks ago, our dear Stykish came and ask us to join Autumnflux. According to him it's a SURE WIN competition because the amateur category only allows a team consisting of players which adds up to a certain average point. In addition, the prize money is only SGD200 so technically there won't be any pros in the competition... or so we thought.. Formed a last minute team taking a relatively weak player to play as our last...

So on Sunday morning we went in hopes of winning something.. lol.. we ended up losing the first game. Our "sure win" became a first round out.. I had no regrets on the way I played though, in fact I'm pretty happy on the way I played. Our bottom lane was pretty much a 1 sided lane. The problem really lies in the top lane... our "weak" last apparently did not heed our advice to learn how to ward and failed to block the opponents neutral spawn which eventually led to the downfall of their lane and add on some really stupid item choices and movements by him, we ended up losing a game that we thought we would win.

Now losing the competition because of 1 player wasn't really bad. At least I didn't have that "I played like shit and dragged the team down" feeling like I did during IFG. The worst thing was I left my beloved mousepad over at the lanshop. Freaking dumb lor... It's not some cheap RM5 mousepad lor. It's a Steel Series QcK+ which would easily cost about SGD20-30. I've been using it for 3 years and suddenly it's gone... The feeling of playing without it is just so different... damn not used to it.. sigh..

I think I need some one to control me on my daily activities... I'm slacking so much now that I feel really guilty at times. The thing is, I still refuse to do my work eventhough I know I should. I'm not going to do well this sem eventhough I'm only taking 2 modules. I won't fail (or will I?) but I surely wont be getting anything close to an A. I would be really happy with 2 C's because I'm really not putting any effort in it. A little over a month more till the end of everything.. Hopefully I'll start focusing before it's too late...

btw, <3 Sandara Park from 2ne1.. so cute =p

No comments: