Monday, June 29, 2009

Sigh....

Time really flies.. It seems like my 2 months of holidays just flew by without at the speed of light. The holidays were wasted away.. nothing productive done mostly due to my screwed up planning. Initially I planned to take special sem and work part-time but I ended up not doing anything except watching shows and sleeping.

I'll be going back to Singapore soon... haven't buy my ticket back but it'll most likely be on the first. Don't wanna go back..... I love my home here..... =(

Watched Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen yesterday. Frankly, the movie sucks. Totally over-rated by everyone. They practically focused so much on the action that the whole story just sucks. There's just too many holes in the storyline that bring downs the quality of the movie. Sure the action scenes were good but as a fan of the original transformers cartoon, I expect the machines to look more like the ones in the cartoon. ALL the decepticons practically look the same and that really spoils the movie. I rate the movie at an average 6/10.. and that's only because Megan Fox is totally owning in the movie. If it wasn't because of her, I would say it's not worth my 10 bucks at all.

No comments: