Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Revival?

Ahhhhhh.... it's nearly been so long since I've blogged...

Figured I should start writing again to keep my English from going rusty. GameWorksSg has finally gone through it's alpha launch few days back and I'm doing proofreading for the articles that will appear in the website. Dedicated gamers who are interested in competitive or non-competitive gaming news should frequent the website often for up to date news about both the local in international gaming scene.

So what am I doing now? It's currently holidays for me. I'm supposed to be a University graduate by now but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm currently having trouble to graduate. I failed 2 modules last year and I am currently in danger of failing another 2, or maybe 3. If that happens, I've gotta extend my studies for another semester that is IF my Cumulative Average Points(CAP) doesn't reach the point where NUS decides to kick me out. If I somehow manage to past all my modules for this semester, I'll be able to complete my course in the next 2 months by doing special term. I'm really hoping for a miracle to happen and I don't fail. I tried really hard this sem and it really sucks if I fail again.

Results will be out on the 29th... I'm not hoping for A's... just give me my passes.......

No comments: