Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bottomless pit??

Seriously, I think there's something wrong with me. For some unknown reason, I can't seem to keep myself full for long periods of time. The only time that I have felt really full was few days back when I went to Shangri-La Hotel for a buffet. Other than that, I don't think I can find another day where I have not spent my time awake in the house scavenging for food. It's like after a meal, I get hungry after only an hour or so.

The big problem is, at the rate I'm going.. I'm gonna turn obese in the near future... But what can I do when the only thing that'll keep me full is unlimited lamb, beef and oysters (referring to buffet) !?!? I can't possibly starve myself when I'm feeling hungry can't I?

I guess the only way to not grow fat is to exercise... If anybody is reading this and is planning to play soccer/futsal, please do call me along. =)

No comments: