Thursday, June 5, 2008

back in sg....

Sunday
Went out for lunch with the Lim family (mother's side). Went for some famous salted chicken in Salak South. Forget what's the name of the place but the food was good. After lunch we went back to the Lim's residence (house very much as big as John Chan's, maybe smaller but the design here is much more relaxing). Slept the whole afternoon away because I slept at 6am the night before. Woke up just in time for dinner. Went to Klang for more good food. This time it was a place which is famous for their fish heads. Once again I fail to remember the name of the place, but the "siew yuk"(roast pork) was damn gosu! Haven't eating such amazing siew yuk for so long di. The other dishes were damn good too. Will definitely want to go back there. Went back home after dinner.

Monday
Dad took us for a buffet lunch in Shangri-La for a VERY belated birthday treat for me. Gila, ate till stomach nearly burst. Oysters FTW!! The desert section has to be the best section for the buffet. So many chocolates!!! Enjoyed the 2 and a half hours there =D. After lunch we stopped by Pyramid to collect my bus ticket. I needed to get my *ahem* games desperately cause I'm heading back to Sg the very next day so I asked my parents to drop me off at Summit on the way home. Haven't been to Summit for so long di, even though it's damn near my house. Walked awhile before I went to buy 2 games and headed back home by foot. Reached home and dropped dead on the bed. Mom woke me up for dinner. Went for Hokkien mee in Jalan 222. Ordered siham! I just love siham, it's just like oysters but smaller and cheaper! Headed home to pack right after dinner.

Tuesday
11am bus back to Singapore. Slept through most of the trip. Nothing much happened after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was watching One Tree Hill and I must say, I really like the show. People that don't watch it for the full 5 seasons (and still running) just disregard it as another teen drama but I feel it's a series where it really teaches people about life. The philosophy, the music, the story, it's all good. The latest episode was a cliffhanger... can't wait for next week's episode to come out!

In the mean time, I'm quite free apart from the house searching. Ask me out please~~~~~

No comments: